Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chap Goh Mei n 1st Year anniversary

The bouquet of roses given by dear! :)

Dear n I.

With the roses !


2day is 09/02/2009. 2day is “chap goh mei” n 1st year anniversary been 2gether wif my dear. Hehe. 2day I having 1st progress test from T5. So hard oh. Many theory nid to memorise.
My progress test start at 2pm-4pm. My dear bring me go n bek for the test. He come my house bring me around 6pm. He directly give me the present. Wah! It was a bouquet of roses oh. Got 9 bud of red roses. Never think that dear will gv me this present oh.So happie oh.I gv dear a ballpen with his name oh. Then we go to Kubah Ria eat dinner oh. At thr, we c many fire-works oh! Very beautiful.:) After that, we go to Spring walk around oh! 2day very happie n unforgotten day.

No comments: