Friday, December 3, 2010

Sweet 20th birthday !











Hmm... Finally i'm 20th years old le. Time to grow up.Everything had been change slowly.hehe. Tis year, my birthday reali sweet oh. 1st celebration were held at er shu's hz on the end of October 2010.The characters of this celebration involved my lovely grandma, xiao shu mu, Mandy, my sister n I. Although jz a small cakes for us, but tat was enough for us .Felt touch and happy can celebrate 2gether wif them.
Next, the 2nd celebration were held on 07/11/2010 at D11 Steamboat wif my lovely colleague oh. This celebration is for 'NOV babies'--- Chu Wui N I !We had a wonderful nite n very full of foods! There are many fresh foods available. It was Cheap & Tasty ! Nice !
3rd celebration is on 23/11/2010 wif my lovely ji mui/bestie at Basaga Holiday Residences!! Thank you to Kei Xian, Ik Thing n Joycelyn for the celebration. I had a great celebration wif u guys. I like the cakes n the prsesent very much. If Alicia, Icing, Joyce n Ah Bian can attend, reali prefect oh.Thank you to four u guys oso for the wishing message.I love u all =)
4rd celebration is on 24/11/2010 wif my dear.hehe.We had a "crab lunch' at my house.after that,We went to BDC to play bowling. I reali dun hav skills on it, oways 'wash the longkang' haha.After that, we went to KBOX oh. Thank you to Ah Bian for display the wording at tv.haha.We went to Joyous Shanghai Restaurant for dinner. Thank you to my dear for the present, cakes n do many things for me.I love u ! ;)
It was a memorable NOVEMBER 2010!!

No comments: